Crater Springs Golf Course
- 700 North Homestead Resort
Midway, Utah 84049
Homestead Resort is proud to be home to the beautiful Crater Springs Golf Course. Experience the fresh mountain air while enjoying a day surrounded by the stunning Wasatch Mountains, the beautifully maintained greens, and babbling brooks.
Crater Springs Golf Course is a par 72 course measuring 7,017 yards from the back tees and plays 5,091 yards from the forward tees. Our golf course rating is 73.0 from the back tees and 68.2 from the forward. Enjoy golf at Homestead Resort April 1st through October 31st (weather permitting).
To improve your game, we also have a putting green, chipping green, driving range, and club rentals. The pro shop offers golfing attire, shoes, clubs, and equipment for men, women, and children.
After an invigorating round of golf, enjoy a snack or light lunch at The Sandwich Trap. Or for a full menu selection, come on in to Fanny's. With so many choices and options, not to mention the panoramic vistas, you'll leave feeling completely satisfied with your golf game -- no matter the score.
- Price Details
- See website for details
- Course Designer
- Bruce Summerhays
- Year Built
- Fairway Grass
- Blue grass
- Greens Grass
- Bent grass
- Dress Code
- Collared shirt required. Denim allowed.
- Is Walking Allowed
- Putting Green, Chipping Area, Driving Range, Full Pro Shop, Practice Facilities
- Food Services
- Restaurant, Snack Bar, Beverage Cart, Beer Available
- Course Services
- Pullcart Rentals, Golf Club Rentals, Golf School
From the SLC Airport:
1. Follow the signs for I-80 E (toward Cheyenne)
2. Stay on I-80 for about 5 miles until you reach US Hwy 40 E
3. Take Heber Exit 146 (which is right after the Park City exit)
4. Drive US Hwy 40 S for 14 miles, until you reach the Midway and Wasatch State Park turnoff
5. Take a right onto River Road at the Stoplight. Go 2.5 miles to the roundabout
6. At the Roundabout, take the first right onto Burgi Lane (also 1050 N)
7. Follow the green directional signs for 2.1 miles
8. Destination will be on the left
1. Go west on Midway Main St/UT-224
2. Turn right at N 200 W/UT-224
3. Turn left at W 200 N/UT-224
4. W 200N turns slightly right and becomes 750 St W/Homestead Dr
5. Homestead Resort will be on the right
700 N Homestead Dr
Midway, UT 84049