To understand Heber Valley Bank, you need to know something about us. While we are like most banks and offer typical banking services, we are quite different from most banks because we are owned by our employees. That means the owners are on-site to make decisions.
It also means the officers and employees at the bank have strong incentive to provide the best possible customer service. We think this gives us quite an advantage over our “big bank” competitors.
Heber Valley Bank is the only financial institution with locations in both Heber and Midway.
Although our banks are only a fraction of the size of the big banks which operate branches in our community, we offer competitive banking products and services, and in at least some cases improve upon them, such as:
• FDIC-insured accounts. We have different checking plans so you can choose a plan that works best for you.
• We have savings, time CD, HSA and IRA accounts.
• Personal and business accounts. We gladly assist with setting up or changing automatic deposits and withdrawals.
• Debit cards, ATM cards, and credit cards.
• Credit card processing for business accounts.
• Secure night deposit boxes and ATM’s, all available 24 hours every day at both our Heber and Midway branches.
• Free Internet banking, Free Mobile Banking
• Free Online Bill Pay
• 24-hour automated telephone banking.
• Safe deposit boxes.
• Loans of all types including construction, real estate, business, auto, RV, and home equity loans, all at competitive rates and terms.
• We have no “call center.” A live bank employee will answer the phone and respond to your inquiry if that’s what you need.
We do our best to be a good neighbor and an asset to our community. We see our place in the community as being a truly local, independent community bank with a personal touch. We strive to give you old fashioned service with all the advantages of modern technology.