There is no developed boat ramp. A perimeter trail accesses shore fishing around the reservoir. This reservoir, constructed for the sole purpose of expanding fishing opportunities, is stocked regularly with rainbow, brook, and albino trout. A rustic campground is tucked in the trees on the reservoir shoreline.
Remember to consult the current Utah fishing proclamation for limits and regulations on these reservoirs. For more details or recreation information, contact the Heber Ranger District at 801-654-0470.
1. Head northeast on UT-189 toward Industrial Pkwy
2. UT-189 turns slightly right and becomes E 1200 S
3. Turn right at Lake Creek Rd
4. Turn right at Lake Creek Rd
5. Continue on Mill Hollow Rd
6. Turn left to stay on Mill Hollow Rd
7. Turn right
8. Turn right
Mill Hollow Reservoir
Access is via a dirt road from Highway 35, east of Woodland.