Wasatch Mountain State Park - Lake Course
- 975 West Golf Course Drive
Midway, UT 84049
- Official Website
Wasatch Mountain's 36-hole championship complex hosts two of the most popular Utah mountain golf courses. The Mountain and Lake courses were carved from the mountain, canyons and native forest in this beautiful area. Summer temperatures are cool and wildlife is often seen here. Terrain is challenging on the mountain; more gentle around the lake.
On gentler terrain, where surrounding mountains slope away to the valley floor, lies the 18-hole Lake Course. Its season-long pastoral beauty, with tree lined fairways and eight lakes and ponds, offers just the right setting to make the Lake Course a favorite for high, low and “no” handicappers.
Play more, Save more with our summer specials at http://www.wasatchgolfcourse.com/rates/
Summer Punch Pass starts at $260 or a Junior All Season Pass at $250.
- Price Details
- Monday - Friday 18 holes with cart $47
Senior 62 years old +: $40 with cart (excluding holidays).
Junior 13- 17: $18 walking. 12 and under $10 for 18 holes, riding with an adult is $10 cart fee. Junior rates are 7 days a week. Saturday - Sunday $49 for 18 holes with cart.
Senior 62 years old +: $40 with cart.
Junior: $32 with cart. Punch Pass: 20 - 9 hole punches for $260 Good for both Wasatch and Soldier Hollow Golf Courses. Can be purchased at the Wasatch Mountain State Park Golf Course. Call for more information 435-654-0532.
- Course Designer
- Bill Neff
- Year Built
- Fairway Grass
- Blue grass
- Greens Grass
- Bent grass
- Dress Code
- No Dress Code. Denim allowed. Clothes are required.
- Is Walking Allowed
- Putting Green, Chipping Area, Driving Range, Full Pro Shop
- Food Services
- Restaurant, Snack Bar, Beer Available
- Course Services
- Pullcart Rentals, Golf Club Rentals, Teaching Pro
1. Head northwest on S 1200 W/Southfield Rd toward W 1200 S
2. Turn left at Midway Ln/UT-113
3. Turn right at River Rd
4. Turn left at E Burgi Ln
5. Slight right at 350 W St/Pine Canyon Rd/UT-224
6. Slight right at Pine canyon Rd/UT-224
7. Continue to follow UT-224
8. Turn left at W Golf Course Dr
Wasatch Mountain State Park Golf Course
975 W Golf Course Drive
Midway, UT 84049