Located in the heart of the Wasatch Mountains, only 55 minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport and a venue of the 2002 Winter Olympics, is the Swiss American town of Midway. This beautiful and peaceful little resort is nestled right along side the second fairway on the Homestead Golf Course.
Wintergreen is also located between two of Utah's premier ski areas, the famous Park City and Deer Valley Ski Resorts and Robert Redford's Sundance Ski Resort and Summer Theatre.
1. Head west on Midway Main St/UT-224
2. Turn right at N 200 S/UT-224
3. Turn left at W 200 N/UT-224
4. W 200 N turns slightly right and becomes 750 St Homestead Dr
5. Turn left at Lime Canyon Rd
6. Destination will be on the right
Wintergreen at Midway
800 Lime Canyon Rd
Midway, UT 84032