Wasatch Mountain's 36-hole championship complex hosts two of the most popular Utah mountain golf courses. The Mountain and Lake courses were carved from the mountain, canyons and native forest in this beautiful area. Summer temperatures are cool and wildlife is often seen here. Terrain is challenging on the mountain; more gentle around the lake.
On gentler terrain, where surrounding mountains slope away to the valley floor, lies the 18-hole Lake Course. Its season-long pastoral beauty, with tree lined fairways and eight lakes and ponds, offers just the right setting to make the Lake Course a favorite for high, low and “no” handicappers.
For more information and to book tee times visit - http://www.wasatchgolfcourse.com/
1. Head northwest on S 1200 W/Southfield Rd toward W 1200 S
2. Turn left at Midway Ln/UT-113
3. Turn right at River Rd
4. Turn left at E Burgi Ln
5. Slight right at 350 W St/Pine Canyon Rd/UT-224
6. Slight right at Pine canyon Rd/UT-224
7. Continue to follow UT-224
8. Turn left at W Golf Course Dr
Wasatch Mountain State Park Golf Course
975 W Golf Course Drive
Midway, UT 84049