Wasatch Mountain's 36-hole championship complex hosts two of the most popular Utah mountain golf courses. The Mountain and Lake courses were carved from the mountain, canyons and native forest in this beautiful area. Summer temperatures are cool and wildlife is often seen here. Terrain is challenging on the mountain; more gentle around the lake.
Spectacular Wasatch Mountain State Park boasts a challenging 18-hole Mountain Course, carved from natural mountain contours. In a golf cart (mandatory), there will be occasional sightings of roaming deer, elk, wild turkeys, moose and other wildlife. You'll reach vantage points overlooking the beautiful Heber Valley below.
For more information and to book tee times visit - http://www.wasatchgolfcourse.com.
1. Head northwest on S 1200 W/Southfield Rd toward W 1200 S
2. Turn left at Midway Ln/UT-113
3. Turn right at River Rd
4. Turn left at E Burgi Ln
5. Slight right at 350 W St/Pine Canyon Rd/UT-224
6. Slight right at Pine canyon Rd/UT-224
7. Continue to follow UT-224
8. Turn left at W Golf Course Dr
Wasatch Mountain State Park Golf Course
1251 N Warm Springs Rd
Midway, UT 84049