All aboard the historic Heber Valley railroad for a scenic trip through the valley, around Deer Creek Reservoir and down picturesque Provo Canyon.
Heber Valley Events
Fairs, Festivals and Performances
There is always something to do in Heber Valley. The Heber Valley Railroad has excursions Tuesday through Sundays, theater performances and cultural events are scheduled throughout the year, bands play every Thursday durning the the summers at Heber City Park and many perform at local restaurants. Watch the calendar for annual events like rodeos, car or livestock shows, the Heber Valley Pow Wow, Swiss Days and the Soldier Hollow Sheepdog Classic. Heber Valley's three state parks offer Junior Ranger programs weekends and there is always time for a hike, a bike ride or a scenic drive.
- ●Arts - Performance
- ●Athletic Activites
- ●Exhibits / Showcases
- ●Festivals / Fairs
- ●Heber Valley Chamber Event
- ●Heber Valley Railroad Excursions
- ●Other Activities
- Displaying 11-4 of 4 results
Submit An Event
We do not accept the following events:
- That are closed to the general public as in "members only" events.
- Regular monthly meetings of any group or association.
- Garage and/or estate sales or "going out-of-business" sales
- All events must take place within the Heber Valley
- Before submitting an event, please check to make it isn't already on the calendar.
- If the event is on the calendar but needs to have changes made, please email any changes to us..
- Do not enter any information in all capital letters.
If your event occurs regularly on particular days of the week enter the final end date below, check the 'Recurring' box and select the appropriate days.